How to Promote your Business as the ONLY Choice for your Market’s Needs
It used to be enough to “stand out” from the competition. Our marketing advice today is to get your prospects to see you as the ONLY solution to their need.
According to Laura Lake, independent marketing consultant and strategist, an effective company brand should do the following for your company:
- Deliver your message clearly
- Confirm your credibility
- Connect your target prospects emotionally
- Motivate the buyer
- Concrete your user loyalty
Brand’s aren’t just for cows anymore
A brand is more than just a logo or a bovine mark. It’s your company philosophy and goals, the atmosphere you create for your employees, the lifestyle you promote to your market, and of course, all of your visual marketing, beginning with your logo, website and all marketing materials.
Effective and impactful brands are born from a comprehensive process, one that involves specific questions to help you achieve the most important goals of your company’s visual brand.
Think about these things before tackling your next logo, catalog or website project:
- Clearly establish the values and goals of your company before designing your logo, website or catalog.
- Your logo, website or catalog should connect strongly with your viewers, and portray the goals and values of your company. Be clear about the message you want to portray so that your company’s visual representation accurately reflects your message.
- What differentiates you from your competition in a way that is memorable to your potential market? Let them know what you can do for them that others can’t.
Does your logo rock? … The most important aspect of your visual brand.
Ask yourself these questions when evaluating your current logo:
- Does your logo create confidence in your brand?
- Does your logo create an emotional tie with your viewers, thus developing customer loyalty?
- Is your logo attractive, simple and memorable?
- Does it have a great tagline?
Dayzign Graphics is committed to helping you achieve a stunning visual representation of your brand. We specialize in creating a cohesive visual impression of your brand through all of these promotions.
Take the Next Step
Give us a call at  626-4437 or drop us a line on our online contact form. We’ll be happy to set up a complimentary consultation to review your project and needs and how we can help you get the most out of your visual brand. We can’t wait to hear from you!